Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
The main requirements for design, production and conformity assessment (for legal requirements) of pressure equipment and vessels are covered by Directive 2014/68/EU.
Directive 2014/68/EU applies to construction, production and conformity assessment of pressure equipment and assemblies with the maximum permissible pressure above 0.5 bar. Directive requirements have to be followed when placing a product on the EU market, regardless of whether it has been manufactured outside the EU.
Certification for Directive 2014/68/EU is recommended to all companies involved in the production of pressure equipment intended for the EU market, as specified below.
This directive applies for example to the following:
- Pressure vessels
- Safety accessories
- Pressure cookers
- Water tube boilers
Why to certify your products with us
- We are a notified body (NB 2435) to perform certification according to PED
- Our experts have a long experience in the field
- We are prepared to cater for your individual needs
- We offer fair pricing in line with the trend to reduce operational costs
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Well-proven safety of your pressure equipment
- Possibility to enter the EU market with pressure products
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
The most requested certification
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
We can help your get the certification for Directive 2014/68/EU in your organization. For more information do not hesitate to contact us.