Standard ISO 26000 was created with the aim to integrate corporate social responsibility into all processes and company culture.
The aim of ISO 26000 is to strengthen responsibility of organizations for their conduct and actions in line with sustainable development. By adopting requirements of this standard, you will improve reputation, internal culture and social responsibility of your organization.
Standard ISO 26000 is recommended to all types of organizations both from the public and private sector, regardless of their size or field of activity.
Why to cooperate with us
- We can provide an independent audit by our experienced experts
- We will propose such solutions that will be most suitable for your company
- We respect price policies of individual companies, therefore we offer fair pricing
Benefits of the Certification
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate
- Improved reputation of your organization
- Greater trust of your staff and public towards your organization
- Reduced impact of your organization on the environment
- Ensuring social and economic responsibility
The most requested certification
As the competitiveness of business environment grows, clients demand greater quality of goods and services. Standard ISO 9001 has been developed by International Organization for Standardization (ISO) with the aim to implement the international standardized system for quality management.
If you care about the environment, you should seek to adapt your relevant company processes to management systems based on the internationally recognized standard ISO 14001.
Occupational safety is an integral part of successful business activities. The internationally recognized standard ISO 45001 aims to improve occupational safety and protection of health at work, while also minimizing the risk of occupational diseases.
Would you like to learn more about the implementation of requirements in compliance with ISO 26000? Contact us and we will prepare a solution for you.